Read all our information releases here.
3/26/2017 - Information Release 46
- If blood magic is wrong then Blood Mages won't ever be right!
3/12/2017 - Information Release 45
- Ride the tide with Annánac, the god of water.
2/26/2017 - Information Release 44
- Jump into the melee fray with the monk class, and see how this avoidance tank dodges damage and distracts the enemy. Wax on, wax off.
2/12/2017 - Information Release 43
1/15/2017 - Information Release 42
12/11/2016 - Information Release 41
- Get in touch with nature as you read about Elissia. This deity is the goddess of nature, with all that entails.
- Sacrament's Skill System is explained this week. Learn all about how you utilize and level up those all-important skills that make surviving on Estrom'Ir possible.
- Delve into the culture of the nature-loving Wood Elves, and discover how their way of life, and death, keep the balance.
11/27/2016 - Information Release 40
11/13/2016 - Information Release 39
10/31/2016 - Information Release 38
- With this fresh take on tanking find out how the mage tanking class, Summoner, uses their pets to help mitigate damage... or prevent it from happening at all!
10/16/2016 - Information Release 37
- For some it's the clash of combat, and for others it's the depth of the lore, but for many MMOer's out there, it's all about the Character Creation system! This week, check out the overview of what Sacrament has in store for designing the perfect toon!
- They may be short in stature, but don't underestimate their abilities! The Halfling race makes its debut with background lore and concept art!
- The latest member of the Aequalis legion, Zela, Goddess of Dreams floats onto the scene with her ethereal powers and devoted followers. Check out her background lore and concept art!
9/18/2016 - Information Release 36
9/4/2016 - Information Release 35
- Bringing peace and tranquility in its wake, the Aequalis Legion makes its debut this week.
- Regulatorsssss! Mount up! Learn all about Sacrament's complex Mount System; whether you prefer air mounts, land mounts, or mounts that glide through the water, you'll find one to suit your needs.
- Austere, beautiful, and filled with grace, the Moon Elves can be imposing. Read more about this old and proud race.
8/21/2016 - Information Release 34
- Music isn't just for the Bards! This week hum along as you learn about Player Instrumentation in Sacrament!
- If stalking through the forest and bonding with wild animals is your idea of a fun Saturday, consider trying out the Ranger class with their Ranger Pets! Check out the background lore and concept art!
8/7/2016 - Information Release 33
- "War, huh, yeah, what is it good for"....absolutely everything for Geldir, God of War. Learn about this undisputed leader of the Tenebris Legion and check out his concept art!
- The Troll race is featured this week with background lore. Don't let their tall, lumbering appearance fool you, for there is much hidden under the surface!
7/24/2016 - Information Release 32
- After spending countless hours working towards an epic, it should mean something! This week, find out how the Epic System in Sacrament provides insane rewards for insane effort!
- If you enjoy throwing out some damage to your enemies while you are also healing your friends, this curse-wielding healer may be what you are looking for. Check out the Witch Doctor class background lore and concept art!
7/10/2016 - Information Release 31
- So is this game going to be free? Is it buy to play? This week, get your money questions answered with information about the Payment Model and Restrictions in Sacrament!
- If reading about payment models gets you in the mood for some stealth and thievery, check out the Vermi race background lore and concept art!
- If payment models fill you with sorrow and despair, the latest Tenebris legion diety, Cahldir, God of Sorrow will lure you in with his background lore and concept art!
6/27/2016 - Information Release 30
- Whether you want to sell your own wares or just need a few mats to complete a task, everyone will need to interact with the Auction House and Trading system at some point. This week, find out how Sacrament deals with the market and economy!
- With a deadly combination of magic and science, the Techromancer class provides support and CC with their Techromancer Pets. Read up on the details and check out the concept art!
6/12/2016 - Information Release 29
- This week we discuss the Guild System in Sacrament! It's one of the most important parts of a successful MMO world and the benefits of committing to a guild are many!
- Steady and strong, check out the Orc race background lore!
- The latest Tenebris legion diety to unveil herself, Vela, Goddess of Nightmares has her descriptive lore and concept art ready to seep into your mind!
5/30/2016 - Information Release 28
- For those who want to know where they can put their favorite treasures or if they can live near their guildies, this week we get into the ever important Player Housing system in Sacrament!
- Everybody's best friend, this tanking class will find a place in any party! Check out the Warrior class's dynamic tanking style and concept art!
- Delve into the mind of Idara, Goddess of Schemes to see what makes her tick!
5/15/2016 - Information Release 27
- Are you afraid of dying? This week you can ponder deep thoughts while learning how the Death Penalty system will work in Sacrament.
- For anyone who has ever dreamed of having wings, the Avian race may be just what you are looking for. Check out the descriptive lore!
- The newest Tenebris legion diety, Kaldumia, Goddess of Insanity gives the term wild woman a whole new meaning! Check out her descriptive lore and concept art!
5/1/2016 - Information Release 26
4/17/2016 - Information Release 25
- This week learn about the Tome System in Sacrament! Yet another outlet for the creativity and originality of all the gamers out there!
- If you envision your character towering over others, check out the powerful Ogre race and concept art!
- The latest Tenebris Legion diety Melous, God of Hate has his twisted background lore and concept art ready to view!
4/3/2016 - Information Release 24
3/20/2016 - Information Release 23
- World Events in Sacrament bring a truly interactive and dynamic aspect to the game! Find out about these engaging systems that will give players exciting and varied experiences as they play.
- Who doesn't love a Gnome? Check out the lore and concept art for this small but inventive race!
- The newest Tenebris Legion diety, Ireus, God of Disease has his descriptive lore and concept art revealed this week!
3/6/2016 - Information Release 22
2/21/2016 - Information Release 21
2/7/2016 - Information Release 20
1/24/2016 - Information Release 19
1/10/2016 - Information Release 18
12/13/2015 - Information Release 17
11/29/2015 - Information Release 16
11/15/2015 - Information Release 15
11/01/2015 - Information Release 14
10/18/2015 - Information Release 13
10/04/2015 - Information Release 12
09/20/2015 - Information Release 11
- Art and introductory lore for Lelthar is live! Read up on the devious God of Shadows.
- Diverse races are great, but the versatile human will always have its place. Learn all about humans in Sacrament, and see some awesome concept art, here.
- Arguably one of the most important roles in MMOs, the Healers are taking center stage this IR. Check out our healing concepts here!